The Chevrolet SS falls into the large sedan category of automobile. This category is also referred to as a full-size sedan, family sedan or large car. The large sedan has four doors with 4+ seats. It has a fixed roof top and full-sized rear windows. It contains the engine in the front, two rows of passenger seating in the middle and cargo/trunk space in the back. The Chevrolet SS has taken this further by making it a high-performance automobile with a high-performance engine, brakes and suspension. The interior is much higher end with many features being standard that are options on other sedans in its class. These higher-end standard features also mean a higher base price for the vehicle. The Chevrolet SS is the only car in this class that makes most of the typical upgrade options standard features. The only additional choices a customer may make are color, transmission, power sunroof and a full-size spare tire. This survey is to determine whether or not the many standard high-end features are valuable at the higher price tag or would the customer rather these features remain options with a lower entry price for purchase.
Deadline for response is February 12, 2017 @ 11:55pm ET.
Thank you for participating. Any additional thoughts or comments are appreciated and may be added at the end of this survey.
1. When thinking about purchasing a large sedan is fuel economy in a V6 engine or the speed of a V8 engine more important?
- V6 – Fuel Economy
- V8 – Speed
2. When thinking about purchasing a large sedan is the option for cloth seats important?
3. When thinking about purchasing a large sedan is an option that includes dual zone climate control, heated and ventilated (cool air) seats important?
4. When thinking about purchasing a vehicle is an option that includes keyless entry, keyless ignition and the ability to remote start your vehicle important?
5. With 1 being least important and 10 being very important when thinking about purchasing a vehicle how important are standard driver assistance package features such as forward collision alert, a head-up display that projects driving information on the windshield, lane departure warning, a rear-view camera, automatic parking assist, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10